After completing medical school in Chicago, Matthew C. Dobias, MD, opened the Mid-Tennessee Medical clinic. From the time our doors opened in 1986 to his retirement in 2012, Dr. Dobias served families in the Lawrenceburg community with expert medical care.
His daughter Kellie Dobias Coffey, FNP, took over the practice in 2012 and has been leading our team ever since. Her husband, Clay, serves as the CEO of Mid-Tennessee Medical. Clay also comes from a family of medical professionals. His father, grandfather, and great-grandfather were all primary care physicians. Feeling the same sense of calling, Clay was inspired to go into the business side of medicine, and pursued his MBA.
Kellie and Clay agree that they could not serve the their community without such an exceptional, impactful, and “like-family” staff – some of which have been with the practice for more than a decade. Not only is each member qualified and experienced in their roles, but they are invested in our mission at Mid-Tennessee Medical, which is demonstrated through their diligent care for every patient that walks through the doors.
The Coffey’s are exceptionally passionate about medicine, and this passion translates into everything we do. Our entire staff is proud to bring quality healthcare to the Mid-Tennessee community.
- Clay W. Coffey, MBA, MA – Office Manager
- Kellie D. Coffey, FNP – Nurse Practitioner
- Shonda Morris – Nurse Practitioner
- Wanda Moore – Nurse Practitioner
- Marlyia K. Daniels – Medical Assistant
- Brooke Kleinke – Medical Assistant
- Christin Hooper – Medical Assistant
- Jami D. Dixon – Receptionist
- Kennady Risner – Receptionist
- Kinsley White – Receptionist